Accounts Assigned

I just want to know if somebody experience the same, Because I assigned particular Accounts to the Vendors or Customers, But Still dolibarr will pick up the one on the GL

Did somebody experience the same? or I miss something.

1 Like

When you transfer in accountancy:
The detailed vendor anccouting account is stored into the “subledger account” as you screenshot show. The accounting account receive the common account for all suppliers.

1 Like

Thank you Sir, But can how can we do it, to make it go to the Account I assigned into the particular Vendor or Customer

There is nothing to do. The account you assign to thirdparty will be automatically used for the auxiliary account. And the general account into setup automatically assigned into the general accounting account.

1 Like

Okay, Now i got it, Thank you

Mr. Eldy;

Can you please help me with the Problem, I lost my data entry in Dolibarr, All the Data up to March 2021, Does this mean I will re enter all from April to December? Now is our Audit. I finished all the REport but because of that Power Shortage Yesterday. This happened.

If I look the Account Balance only from 2020 up to march 2021

Now on Customer all of the Invoice that I had been entered has gone.

Oh my GOD, Please help me what will I do

There is no reason that data “disappear”. May be you connect to an old and different instance.
You should contact your the company that host your installation to restore a recent backup.

Thank you Mr. Eldy, that might be the issue, But I hosted it myself inhouse.

Hello Mr. Edly,
I’m completely new to Dolibarr and I would like more about the Double Entry accounting module. Mostly about creating and utilizing the sub-ledger accounts.

For example; Suppose I set my default account for
third-party customer → 413000 - Accounts Receivables
third-party vendor → 419000 - Accounts Payables

And if from one of my vendors I bought an asset how will make the adjustment as to make this effect to my ledger?

You need to create an Assets account from Accounting > Show Tutorial > Setup a Chart of accounts >> Once it is done

You need to go to Products > Sevices - Card > on the Setup the Ref of the Assets > down below Accounting Code for Sales and Accounting code Purchase on the Purchase assigned the Asset(s) account the you had created above.

Then You can now go to the Vendor Invoicing, and Purchase the Assets

For depreciation of the Assets you need to do the Journal Enties.

Thats all, Thanks.