Add / Change Statuses in Agenda/Calendar

Hi,

Is it possible to change the amount of Statuses in the Dolibarr Agenda? We currently run 10.0.3 and are looking to upgrade to 11.0.2.

The issue i am having is we require more statuses than are currently available.

E.G.
We Currently have
-Not Applicable
-To Do
-In Progress
-Completed / Finished

We Need
-Not Applicable (renamed to not ready)
-To Do (Renamed to Ready
-In Progress
-Work Complete
-Finished.

Is this possible and what would i need to do to make it happen?

Thanks,
Luke

Hi Luke,

This is not so easy. Statuses are defined in LibStatut function of Actioncomm Class, essentially based on %completion. You could modify these definitions but you then have to check consistency in the remaining code (eg event listing).

I don’t know the difference you make between Work Complete and Finished (I suppose sort of closing), but you might consider another strategy, that is keep the current options for the status and play with the event type for which you have no restriction (it is a dictionary you can freely populate). “Finishing” the event could then be achived by changing the type from “Original type” to “Original type finished” or sort of.

Regards,
Marc

Hi Simicar,

Thank you for the info. I am fairly new to Dolibarr so this is really helpful.

Is there a way to Change where the Agenda is pulling that information from and make my own field for this? (The Icons are my main concern.)

Thanks,

Luke

Hi Luke,

This would have to be done as the php code level.

Alternatively, if you wish your own fields, you can add extrafields in the agenda setup. You can find more information on the wiki : https://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Extrafields

Regards,
Marc

Thank you i will look into this