Add several products to a quotation at once

HI @all

is there a way to add several defined products or services to a quotation at once?

E.g. when we do a service abroad we always need to manually add positions for

• hourly rate
  • travel costs
  • overnight stay
  • expenses
  • milage

it would be great if there was something like adding a wrapper product like “template service abroad”.
This could contain the items mentioned above. And that when added to the quotationen is broken down into the individual items.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Best regards
Bastian

1 Like

Hi Bastian,

what about creating a quotation with the described positions just as a template and then duplicate it every time you want to create an actual quotation for a customer?

Joachim

1 Like

Hi Bastian,
an alternative could be to use our “Bulk Products Entry” module.
You can create the category in which you group the products you want, and then load them quickly (as in this video), not only in the quotations but also in the other document types (orders, shipments, invoices, …).

Hi Joachim and mgribaudo,

thanks for your replies.
I thought about the templates as well.
but this would be not so easy to handle for my colleagues.
We have several standard products or standard entries for the quotation which would lead to a lot of different templates - and so for me a lot of head ache and questions from colleagues :slight_smile:

I’ll look into the Bulk Products. This sounds promising.

Best regards
Bastian

@mgribaudo This was a self promotion to an external module for dolibarr :grinning:
So it seems, that this can not be done using the dolibarr internal methods…

Ok I’ll see how we can / will handle this.

Thanks again
Bastian

Well, part of my business is selling modules in Dolibarr :pensive:
Creating templates can be an alternative solution, I don’t know any other way.

@mgribaudo I’ve tried your Bulk Product module in your dolibarr demo environment as stated on the dolistore page. But when trying to add products to a quotation from the product search dialog I run into this error:

Access to this page this way (POST method or GET with a sensible value for 'action' parameter) is refused by CSRF protection in main.inc.php. Token not provided. If you access your server behind a proxy using url rewriting and the parameter is provided by caller, you might check that all HTTP header are propagated (or add the line $dolibarr_nocsrfcheck=1 into your conf.php file or MAIN_SECURITY_CSRF_WITH_TOKEN to 0 instead of 2 into setup). 

Is there a fix for that?
This module would not be the exact solution for my problem but I think we could work with the tags for filtering of products…

The demo site is a hell where all the devils come to play. :grin:
I fixed the problem, do your own tests.
Yes, the tags can be used to filter the products to insert

Thanks for your quick reply.
I’ll test some more and come back to you :+1:

Now it works :smile:
Does your addon also run on Dolibarr 17.0.x?

oh and is it available in German language as well?

• Add on bought :heavy_check_mark:
  • German Translation done :heavy_check_mark:
  • First successful test on Dolibarr 17.0.0 :heavy_check_mark: