Add vendor reference to SEPA payment xml

Receivers of payments now receive payment with reference. This is the number of administration in Dolibarr.
The receiver can not do anything with it. It needs HIS/HER invoice reference for correct administration!
Is there a way we can add this to de XLM file?

Should be possible in parameter of code. Please, can you explain your working process. Hope I can help. Private message is also OK.
Hans

Hello Hans,
Images says more then words…

Hi Klaas,

Abosolutely true! That makes it clear.
So both fields are stored in the database, but you need in the xml file the reference of the Thirdparty.
Well, you need to change the code where the xml is created.
Here you can read for example the ref from database to change the administration number:
$thirdparty = new Societe($db);
$result = $thirdparty->fetch($id, $ref, $ref_ext);
if ($result > 0)
{
$thirdparty_result_fields = array(
‘id’ => $thirdparty->id,
‘ref’ => $thirdparty->name,
‘ref_ext’ => $thirdparty->ref_ext);
}
But I suppose the field is already loaded, so you have to change it with for example $thirdparty->ref_ext! Find the place were administration number is added and change it with the third party field.

Hope this is helpful to you!

Hans

Hello, were you able to solve this problem?
I have the same need to have vendoe reference in SEPA XML.

I could not found the where is the code that generates SEPA XML in Dolibarr.

thank you

Hi,
It was solved in an update, so it works now that de Ref.Vendor is sent within the XML file.
Not the Reference.

Klaas

Hi,

I asked because in XML and also when I import it in Bank application in “Remote information” is:
“Internal invoice number” - “Ref. vendor”
example: SI2402-0012 - 5241007522

I need only “Ref. vendor” there.

Therefore I asked, where is the code that generate the XML. I can change it my self.
I use Dolibarr 19.0.0

thank you