After upgrading to 15.03 arabic character unrecognized

Arabic input after saving turn to unrecognized characters after updating from 15.02 to 15.03 (attached)
is the same time arabic could be read in menu, pdf and old entries
now arabic cannot be used for input in tables (invoice table and every table anywhere) but could read in inventory and headings
need help

Which language do you use (click on you rlogin in top right) then “show more information” ?

i am using en_CA which allow date format dd.mm.yyyy from the beginning before this issue happened
i am using dolibarr 10 months for now with the same language setting starting from v 14 without any problem with arabic except id pdf files and this was fixed by DejaVuSans font
the problem now is arabic characters visible normal while typing then change to unrecognized characters after click add button for any module and this happened between upgrading to 15.03 from 15.02 and moving between different version of mariaDB ubuntu & centos - backup and restore database
while this something happened but i cannot identify the error
i installed clean version no problem with arabic but after restore databse the problem present
i checked the database it self it utf8 so i am wondering what the reason
also i tested the issue with nginx and openlitespeed but the same result

attached old expense report before this happenned you can see arabic with english without problem

update:
i test input input in arabic with arabic digit in digit table to have normal error message from dolibarr which not accept numeric in arabic the arabic text changed immediately to unrecognized without saving, so somthing wrong with temporary buffer before applying data to mariadb
old arabic data could be read normal

I think the problem is not into dolibarr but into the upgrade of the database.
What is the page code of the table after restoration ?
Can you go into menu Home - Admin tools - About Database. Can you provide a screenshot.
Then click on link “List” to show list of tables with their page code. Can you provide a screenshot ?

finally i found the problem
MAIN_RESTRICTHTML_ONLY_VALID_HTML
when add this variable to other setup with value 0 its change arabic to ;;;;;;; and for value 1 its change arabic to the shape in the photo above in the topic
when clear the value and delete it arabic return normal