Agenda Module - dolibarr v14

(first 2 squares in screenshot) trying to configure the agenda module and noticed a few things and am unsure if it’s related to my installation/configuration or an issue with the module. maybe i need to configure time/date settings somewhere that might be messing with it ? doesn’t explain some of the issues though i don’t think.

3 issues i’m noticing when making an “every week” event. screenshots attached

• the start and end time is wrong
  • it somehow splits up the event into multiple days
  • it doesn’t fill through subsequent weeks… all following fridays appear to be free

(last square in screenshot) also, i went into the module settings but there isn’t an option to change the default “assign to” user to be blank(aka all). if they’re admin i’d like it to show all events regardless of the user by default. where can i override this manually in code(if thats what i need to do)?!

ok so confirmed in better detail what one of the issues is… the reason it’s spreading into 2 days is… even though it’s using local time, i suspect maybe to determine which square(s) it shows up in doesn’t check timezone. if i make the event 16:00 - 17:59, it correctly shows the end time of 5:59pm. the start time is still wrong(1 hour earlier than you set it for). probably due to DST. going to reverify time, timezone and DST settings on debian, php and apache later tonight.

i still haven’t learned more about what causes the start time to be wrong or why it doesn’t show up on subsequent weeks.

a work-around i found for not being able to default the event owner filter to blank/everyone is to just assign the event to each user who needs to see it. i only have 2 users so at least that’s an easy work around for me.

i’ll reply with any future progress i make