Any familiar help desk systems?

I own a small law firm. We have 10 staff and 50+ clients. We are mainly into visa processing, help immigrants, and other related procedures. Currently, our area of operation is limited to California, but soon we will be available to entire North Americans.
As part of extending our business, we purchased Dolibarr ERP software a few months ago. Getting digitized wasn’t our goal, but we are happy that we finally did it as it is pretty helpful in increasing my staff productivity and saving time. Now we are on our way to get fully computerized, especially before expanding our label.
Apart from our primary services, we have to handle a lot of customers every day, resolving customers’ issues manually needs a lot of time. So thinking of getting a basic help desk system and a team of customer service executives. If Dolibarr had a customer support app, I would have loved to use it, unfortunately, there isn’t one so looking for efficient software to buy ASAP. Most of my staff aren’t techie tasted people, therefore getting a familiar software would only help. We were using Microsoft SharePoint for document management, so any SharePoint help desk software can help. I had an online reading and got quoted from a few service providers. Among them, the dock 365 SharePoint help desk software seems to fit my budget, so I’m up to discuss it with the team.
Before that, I wanted to check with the veteran dolibarrians about this.
Any suggestions fellas? It would be a great help to me if you could comment on your experience and suggestions on the mentioned software, new recommendations are also welcome.
Thanks.

Hi,
Have you tried the ticket system in Dolibarr? Clients can insert an question on a public interface. This question appears into your ERP/CRM so you can do can answer it or do an follow-up.

1 Like