Automatic add terms and conditions to CP, CO,CI

Hi all.

How to add automatic General Terms and Conditional as file ( pdf )
when send email with " Commercial Proposal, Commercial Order, and invoice."

The General Terms and Conditions are already in PDF.

thanks.

Wil.

Take a look at the module concatpdf
https://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Module_Concat_PDF

1 Like

Hi.

Thank you for the answer, but there must be a Free way to do it.

My regards,

Wil.

Hi
You can use my free module “Rubis”
See our website www.mon-dolibarr.fr. Support and Download section
@+

Hi

ok i try to look for it.

thanks

Hi

i try to find it, but my french is very bad, i can’t see where it is.

Sorry ! I’m french and my website is in french :wink:

Look here : https://www.mon-dolibarr.fr/support/telechargements/ at the bottom “Pack de modèles Rubis 6.1.0”
Send me back the translation problems !

@+

1 Like

How can I send you spanish lang for this module?

By the way, I want to test it, but installed and activated, no new models of documents are shown…

Hi !
Thank for your contrution :woohoo:
Post here in a zip file, I’ll get it back
thanks again
@+

1 Like

@planpc
When you have activated Rubis, you must go to each module to activate the templates.
Which version of Rubis and Dolibarr?

@+

Hello Philazerty, attached is the Spanish translation

RUBIS_6.1.0_es_ES.zip (2.64 KB), hope it is totally correct, including admin\othersmanualoptions.txt

Since I tested your module, every other models, are now 3 pages when PDF is created !, do you know how can I rever that?,

I have disabled every model and then disable Rubis Module, but propal “azur”, or invoice “crabe” are both generating the document, plus 2 blank pages…

Do you know if this isue is related to Rubis?

Thank you

@planpc
a big thank you for your participation :cheer:

Ruby has no effect on other Dolibarr models.
Do you generate again the pdf after the change of model ?
Can you post an example?

@+

1 Like

You´re welcome Philazert, with my document problem I forgot to thank you!, your good work with Rubis Pack, is really a good work.

And yes I generate again, but every single document is always printed with 3 pages,… really don´t know how I came to this situation, but it must be some file that affects to all original PDF files I think, as the problem includes also every document generated with your module Rubis, are affected are printed in 3 pages too.

Also copied (restore) to my server the original files from installation, the ones of every document model:

/core/modules/propale
/core/modules/propale/doc
Also the one of invoice, etc
Also restore the original file core/lib/pdf.lib.php

But nothing changes, attached is a thumbnail from a “propale” of 1 page, printed to PDF in 3 pages, the two last are blank, only 2/3 and 3/3 appear in the upper right corner.

I need to “reset or restore” all PDF generation of models in Dolibarr, but dont know where or how, any help is welcome.

example.jpg

:huh:
Normally RUBIS does not touch the Dolibarr core. Uninstall RUBIS to see
What is the format and margins of your documents in SETTINGS / PDF
Remember me your version of Dolibarr

@+

Again, thank you very much Philazerty. Now it´s totally solved.

Sorry, I´m using Dolibarr 7.0.0.

That was the problem, I set PDF margins to only 5/1/1/1 units, that was the reason why all content was been pushed down the page.

Usually use another external module for documents (InfraSPack) and I missed those values till I test a dolibarr core document and see the problem.

Gret !
:wink:

Great !
Soon a Rubis v7 with Spanish among others …
:wink:

Hi,
Rubis v11 is ready

Compatibility with Dolibarr V11

• Full configuration from the Rubis configuration panel
  • Addition of the calculation and display of the deposit on the customer order (Edison) in addition to the estimate (Rubis)
  • Addition of the choice of the color of the rows of the tables for each of the customer models (Ruby, Edison, Homard)
  • Addition of the choice of logo images for each of the customer models (Ruby, Edison, Homard, Epinoche)
  • Addition of the “Epinoche” shipping slip model with shipping date
  • Addition of the “Alto” contract model
  • Addition of the possibility to deactivate the signature area on the contract (Alto)
  • Addition of engagement and public market references on customer models (Rubis, Edison, Homard, Alto) compatible with Demat4Dolibarr from OpenDSI
  • Addition of a warning buffer to pass a message on the invoice (Homard) For example for a change of rib, address etc.

Note that Rubis remains free!
I’m finishing a translation that I forgot and is posting
So see you soon …
@+

2 Likes

Hello ,
Is Rubis V11 is compatible with Dolibarr V14.05 ? Also , can we add it to Contract template ?

Thanks,

Hi @alex232
Yes Rubis is compatible With Dolibarr v14.
Soon, a new version 14.
@+