Automatically creates a customer invoice after user created an invoice

Hi,

We are using Dolibarr version 12.0.3. There are times when a user creates a Customer Invoice, it automatically creates another one. I could not replicate the issue, so I do not know how to help the users whenever they encounter such a problem. Could this be a possible bug? Hoping someone can help me with this problem.

Have you checked the customer invoice create function and the trigger of it?

Hi Saikat,

Thank you for your response.

I tried to create an invoice, hoping that it will automatically create another invoice, but it never happened - I cannot replicate the issue. If you are referring to the backend to check the create functionality of the customer invoice and its trigger, I can’t because because I am not a programmer/developer. I am more on the functionality of Dolibarr - so more on the frontend.

Then I think form got submitted once again at any scenario and another invoice got created. I am assuming that could be a scenario. Otherwise don’t have any clue right now.

Hi Saikat,

Yes, could be. But not 100% sure because the issue cannot be replicated. This could be a bug which I am hoping that it can be checked and fixed.