Backup - export_files.php - warning

Hello,

Since I did an upgrade to V13.0 and later to V13.0.1 I get a list of warnings when making a backup of the files.I select ZIP and then click on “Generate Backup”.
The backup seems to be done, however I get a list of warnings like this:
Warning : preg_match(): Unknown modifier ‘]’ in C:\xampp\htdocs\dolibarr\htdocs\core\lib\files.lib.php on line 2167

Warning : preg_match(): Unknown modifier ‘]’ in C:\htdocs\dolibarr\htdocs\core\lib\files.lib.php on line 2167

Warning : preg_match(): Unknown modifier ‘]’ in C:\htdocs\dolibarr\htdocs\core\lib\files.lib.php on line 2167

Warning : preg_match(): Unknown mod …

Is this a known bug/issue and/or can I do something to resolve please?

regards,
Erwin

Hi,

I can not reproduce the error on my setup.

What is the PHP version ?

PHP 7.3.11

image003.jpg

Hello,

I have checked the code, there is no way to get this error.
So for me, you have a corrupted php file, try to re-upload all the PHP files.

Hi,

I still was experiencing this warnings with a new install of 13.0.1. However in version 12 it does not occur.
So I have been looking forward and in the end I changed the export_files.php in line 117 with
$ret = dol_compress_dir(DOL_DATA_ROOT, $outputdir."/".$file, $compression, ‘/(.back|.old|.log|/temp/|documents/|admin/)/’);

Now I have no issues any more. Any idea what is the root cause of here?

Grts,
Erwin