Biometric Scanner for the Employees, Staffs

Hello Dolibarrians, I just want to know on how to implement the Biometric Scanning System on Dolibarr, since there is a HRM Module and Time Sheet on the System.

Thank you.

Please send me message for this question

Hello Dev,

How to implement the Biometric System on Dolibarr? Can we be able to link this to HRM? and to the Time Sheet?

Thank you

Are you an expert in biometric systems?
What exactly do you want to do?

Sorry for the Question, Yes I have been using this Device since long way back, on my SAGE ERP implementation, This device is as shown on the picture above. It has certain features and types;

1. Data through USB all in txt format - every day for the IN and OUT of the employees
    This can be exported to SQL and that SQL is the back-end of the ERP(Month end Processing)
  2. Data Though PC all in txt format - every day for the IN and OUT of the employees
    This can be exported to SQL and that SQL is the back-end of the ERP (Month end Processing)
  3. Data Direct connection to SQL through ODBC - Direct t0 back-end of the ERP live data connection

Questions:

1. How do we do this on Dolibarr - Table by Table in SQL? this can be Live data connection?
  2. Is there any web interface from Device to Dolibarr?
  3. Is there any automatic Procedure?

Yes this can be done manually. Or else from Excel to Dolibarr.
On this country this is required by the Ministry of Labor (Manual or Computerized)

Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Is there someone with a Finger print addon application for dolibarr? If So what make finger print system is working with Dolibarr?

Hello,

If you want to login to Dolibarr with finger prints, you can use this can of external modules : Two-Factor Authentication

Thanks for the feedback. Looking more for Staff attendance software on Dolibarr, to record in and out movements, breaks etc. Must be connected to a finger-reading device.