Blank screen when search from menu

Hi,

I found a problem on V13 when i try to search something from menu, everything what i search i get white blank screen.

I mean on this search

PHP version 7.2.34

Best Regads,
Martin

2 Likes

Hi,

Blank screen usually means PHP error = Check you PHP logs

Hi @ksar

I get this error

Warning : Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /public_html/erp/core/tpl/extrafields_list_array_fields.tpl.php:3) in /public_html/erp/societe/list.php on line 535

I have the same issue with v13.
Warning : Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /public_html/erp/core/tpl/extrafields_list_array_fields.tpl.php:3) in /public_html/erp/societe/list.php on line 535
I changed the conf to dolibarr_main_prod=1 to disable the warning (i had them on lots of pages) but i still get blank page when i search from the menu. I noticed it happened (blank page) when there is just one result for the search. When there are several results, the page displays.

Any idea how to fix it ?

Hi,

This is only a warning, this is not an error, so you need to search something else.

For the warning, please make a search : Errors after update

I activated php errors logging and the only thing i get in the error file is :
[12-Feb-2021 14:45:57 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/31/d322953528/htdocs/doliwic/htdocs/core/tpl/extrafields_list_array_fields.tpl.php:3) in /homepages/31/d322953528/htdocs/doliwic/htdocs/societe/list.php on line 535
[12-Feb-2021 14:45:59 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/31/d322953528/htdocs/doliwic/htdocs/core/tpl/extrafields_list_array_fields.tpl.php:3) in /homepages/31/d322953528/htdocs/doliwic/htdocs/societe/list.php on line 535
[12-Feb-2021 14:46:00 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/31/d322953528/htdocs/doliwic/htdocs/core/tpl/extrafields_list_array_fields.tpl.php:3) in /homepages/31/d322953528/htdocs/doliwic/htdocs/societe/list.php on line 535
[12-Feb-2021 14:46:00 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/31/d322953528/htdocs/doliwic/htdocs/core/tpl/extrafields_list_array_fields.tpl.php:3) in /homepages/31/d322953528/htdocs/doliwic/htdocs/societe/list.php on line 535

I can’t see any error, only this warning… The page is blank when list.php is supposed to return a single result. On other dolibarr pages, the warning shows but the page is also displayed correctly, only in the search from the menu, redirecting to this list.php i get the blank page (nothing shows up), when there are more than one result the page is displayed correctly (warning still there though but it’s non blocking). Any idea, how can i debug this ? @martin54 did you get to make it work somehow ?

This is linked, because the warning make an error on the AJAX => Blank page.
Read :

Oh yes, actually i came here for an answer after having changed the configuration as i said in my first message “I changed the conf to dolibarr_main_prod=1 to disable the warning (i had them on lots of pages) but i still get blank page when i search from the menu”
The warning did go away everywhere it was showing up, but the list.php page is still blank. As far as i know this is the only thing to do according to the link you referenced ? Is there something i’m missing here ?

Then try this : https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/issues/16125#issuecomment-777173705

OMG ! It works !!!
Thank you so much.

1 Like

Hi @ksar, this solution is works, now is ok :slight_smile: