BOM & MO generated document

Hello,
In MRP module only the BOM has an option for generating ODT but not PDF. When I open the ODT it is displaying like this:

I am using Dolibarr version 13.03 on a shared webhost.
How do I display the actual BOM? What about the MO, it does not have any generated document?
The question is how do I print BOMs or MOs?

Hi

I think you will need to make a odt template what you want .
That file you download is just a template .

Thanks for the reply. How does one generate the BOM for printing or sending as an attachment like how other documents can be generated with pdf

Hi

As i know , there is no defult function to print / generate pdf , but you may try to use MAIN_ODT_AS_PDF .
So the odt will tranfer to pdf .
You could find this in Setup Other - Dolibarr ERP CRM Wiki .

MAIN_ODT_AS_PDF ► Activate ODT to PDF conversion. Value can be “libreoffice” or “unoconv”. Do not use value ‘jodconverter’ any more, as it is declared deprecated and partly not functional, use value ‘libreoffice’ instead, it requires only soffice (OpenOffice or LibreOffice) installed on server (use apt install soffice libreoffice-common libreoffice-writer).

My challenge is that my Dolibarr setup is on a webhost so no way to install libreoffice or OpenOffice. How do I then go about it?

Why is there no option for PDF generation like other modules have? Why was the functionality removed?

Hello,

Most probably not possible, but you can check with your hosting company

Because this module is not finalized yet, development is ongoing. It is not removed, it has never been

Thanks ksar for the reply

Hi ksar, thank you for the recent update and release of 15.0

I’m curious to know if this issue was resolved in the latest issue. I see that we can now generate pdfs for MO’s but is this still missing for BOM’s?

Thanks again for all the amazing work you guys are doing.

Hello, I’m also waiting for a PHP PDF Template to generate PDFs, as also an ODT is no good option for us. They should complete this module before introducing new features.

@eldy is there any way to add this to the feaure requests? its very strange that we can’t export pdf from BOM and MO as easily as with Proposals, Commercials, etc. Love the software for almost everything else but struggling and wishing I could export proper BOMs and MOs in nice formatted pdfs.