BOM of BOM alias Parts from Child BOM in Parent BOM

Hi,
my name is Thomas and brand new at Dolibarr. It works wonderfully for what I want. Only one little thing would interest me:
Is there a way to display parts from a subordinate parts list in the parts list of the top hierarchy?
So I have a parts list of my product which contains the assembly A, B and C. A and B now have parts and C still has D and parts under it. Now I would like to be able to see all the parts in their quantity down to the lowest level.

Enclosed is a picture for better understanding.

2 Likes

me to waiting for the solution here

We are also waiting for a solution to this problem/request.

For now, we do this externally via an export of the BOMs if needed.

In the first step we create a temporary table with the needed data (product, description, parent, child, qty, price,… ) from llx_bom_bom, llx_bom_bomline, llx_product,…) for all entries in llx_bom_bomline.

In the second step we work through this table recursively starting from a certain product ID and save the result again in a temporary table.
We then export this and edit/view this later in Excel.
The problem here is that the used mySQL version (5.7) cannot handle recursive CTE. Therefore we solved this up to a depth of 11 with “left joins” to the table created in the first step.

Maybe someone has experience with nested expandable lists in Ajax or ? then it could be possibly to create a displayable list there.

1 Like