Can Dolibarr's calendar be made to sync with iOS?

We would love to use this product for calendaring, but most of our folks run iOS (some on Android) and we’re looking for a way to sync from their smart devices to the calendar. Is that supported? If so, where can I find the documentation? (no luck searching)

josef

Hi jzeevi,
There is parameters that you have to setup in Agenda module settings. You have to generate a permanent key for the link. Next you can find below several export format links ready to use in your other (exported) locations. You can choose to use some parameters to filter the output. The synchronization is one way, from Dolibarr to other location. You can provide a link to your folks with iOS that they can add as a new subscribed calendar account.

It would be really great. I’ve had the same problem with the latest iOS version, as a friend of mine says. Any advises how it can be fixed? Really I don’t know, and maybe that issue in the top is not connected with malware problems, but I’ve been experiencing those problems on my own after my iOS device got infected with popup virus akamaihd. This great article ( url: https://macsecurity.net/view/51-rvzr-aakamaihdnet-popup-virus-removal-for-mac ) gave awesome tips how to remove such virus, and it helped in my case.

By the way, is there a way to just provide the url for the calendar in google calendar import so that the process is done automatically, or will I have to manually downlaod and import each time? mcdvoice

@Nicolay,
You have to import the calendar only one time, further synchronization is automatically based on the parameters you’ve set no matter of your OS/App.

Dolibarr ERP system provides complete end-to-end solutions for small and midsize businesses. It has everything that ERP needs. With its fairly structured interface, it offers everything–from tracking and keeping records of orders.

Any other suggestion?