Can I change the first 2-letter code for Invoice Code FAyymm-nnnn, Shipping Code SHyymm-nnnn and so on to another values?

I have looked at the dictionary setup, and other setup area and cannot seem to find it.

I would like to change it manually for local terminology understanding.

Thanks!

Sure, you can go to setup->modules->invoices and you can change the mask in the first tab and section: ‘Invoices and credit notes numbering model’
Succes!

if you mean that you need to have an additional serie, for example FAyymm-nnnn for invoices and SHyymm-nnnn NO. I f you mean just to change FAyymm-nnnn yes as Dolisupport.nl described.
But so far I ubderstand you need the first one which also needed in Greece. I have a solution but it is very complex for now. I dont know if I can make it a safly transfarable module.

Thanks @Dolisupport.nl and @PILAFTSIS. @Dolisupport.nl showed what I needed. :slight_smile:

So, based on Invoice, I was also able to see how to change 2-letter code for Sales order and purchase order by going to Setup > Modules/Application.

To others that may need this, see the MASK field and mouseover ? of the field so you’ll understand what to input. E.g.: