Casual employee entry

I supervise a small construction company. I run the day to day operations, run jobsites, timesheets, material management, etc.

I’ve been searching for a long time for a system that is easy to work with, and has decent features. Came down to dolibarr, erpnext, clockify, and odoo. I like that dolibarr is self hosted. Data is ours, on a server in my house.

I am currently using odoo for timesheets while i ramp up on dolibarr. I can create an employee and timesheet entry pretty easily. When i have several entries to do per day for people i’ll proabaly never see again, the dolibarr entry method is tedious.

Is there a way to create employees on the fly, without needing to create accounts and everything else for them? I’d like to be able to simply enter a name, open a timesheet, find the project, enter hours, and close it out. Odoo lets me do this, but i can’t create spreadsheet like timesheets there.

Until the owner gets on board with an erp system, i still need to be able to email weekly timesheets to him for payroll and job costing.