Clear New-User Documentation

Hi All,
I’m new to Dolibarr, but I’m not new to accounting or computers. However, I can’t make heads or tails of the Dolibarr wiki or Dolibarr itself. I found the NovaFirstCloud demo site and have set myself up with a test installation. I see that there is plenty of room for setup and customization, but I don’t see where to learn about my options. Unfortunately, the English in both the application itself and the wiki is so poor that I’m having a great deal of trouble deciphering it. On top of that, the wiki fails to present a clear progression from one step to the next. Instead, it starts in the middle of a concept and then drops off before it fully explains it. Can anyone point me to a set of documentation that will explain how to use Dolibarr in language that an educated English speaker can understand?

Thanks,
John

https://www.dolistore.com/en/documentation/1204-The-Dolibarr-User—Admin-Book–English-.html

It would be very nice to have some clear documentation for Dolibarr. It would be well worth the 15 euro price. However, with no readable sample of the writing, there is no way to evaluate if the linked documentation is worth the price. An image of the cover and three unreadable screenshots of the table of contents are pretty much worthless. I don’t see any way to contact the seller to ask for more information about this product. Can you help with that hORb?

It’s worth the price. It’s more than nothing.