Comercial Proposal or Quote

For me the terminology can be confusing since majority of the clients are familiar with “Quote” as opposed to “Commercial Proposal” for a one paged document.

What is your language code used and country ?

Am from Kenya, our official business language here is English (United Kingdom) - en-gb

Hi Pasu,
I’m from Kenya too :happy:
I changed all those terminologies like Commercial proposal to Quotation, Commercial to Orders etc
This is how to do it:
To change the top menus:
Home–>Setup–>Menus
in standard menu manager change to auguria menu
then go to menu editor and change menu handler to auguria click refresh. Now you can change the text of various menu items
To change left menu item text go to:
Home–>Setup–>Translation
You can overwrite the translation string

I use British English too as I am based in the UK. If anybody wants a copy of my .lang files, please get in touch

Hi aljawaid.
Can I have your

by any chance? I wanted to send you a PM but couldn’t find an option to do so. Thanks in advance.

Hi Pasu,
I have implemented Dolibarr for a client in Nairobi. If you’re interested I can provide support services, let me know

This has been helpful. Am done with the translation.

Thank you a lot.

Am adopting it for my own use and i must admit its easy putting it up together together. The language part is what was missing but now am good to go. In case of anything else though I will always reach out.

[quote=“futurehousestore, post:6, topic:15942”]
Hi aljawaid.
Can I have your

Yeh sure, you drop me an email through [hide]aljawaid@hotmail.co.uk[/hide]

1 Like

Hi all,

I have followed below instruction to change “Commerical Proposal” to “Quotation” but not success

!

[quote.jpg|1081x561]
(upload://oodUY1EjvxLf5EsyD0SUKy2TcIY.jpeg)
. I have attached screenshot in menu item “Home–>Setup–>Translation” Would you show me the next step so I can change wording of Commerical Proposal to Quotation successfully?

To change the top menus:
Home–>Setup–>Menus
in standard menu manager change to auguria menu
then go to menu editor and change menu handler to auguria click refresh. Now you can change the text of various menu items
To change left menu item text go to:
Home–>Setup–>Translation
You can overwrite the translation string

Why are you changing translation? Change the proposal under commercial: