Commercial proposal lines

Hi,
1st question: where can modify text “Free-text item, type”?
2nd: where can add list of “Free-text item, type” (add new names)?
3rd: is there any solition that can make possible after choose type form “Free-text item, type” list, there will show list of “Complementary attributes (lines)” just for each type? Each type different list

Thank you an advance

Hi,

1st : I think not
2nd : As far as I understand this is the same question than 1st
3rd : No

I think the best is to explain what you would like to do, what is your process that you would like to put in place, in order to be able to help you

Hi,
1st: i think cna be modify in base, but i have not founded yet where it is.
2nd…same as 1st.
3rd. Actually i need to modify more, but this is just the begining.
I have 2 types of goods, with different attributes.
Actually for each type will have different PDF, but i want to make it more convinient.
After choose type, will show attributes especially for this type.

Maybe you have already done so: add products and if necessary variations.

Actually i want next:
I have 2 products, each have different parameters to input.
Need to add product with parameters (parameters must to choose from list, input and etc. there will be about 10+ parameters).
Then quantity and price.
Because can be 2 or more same products in one quotation, so better to make that list with paramters of each product on screen can be show or hide.
Also need to save all data about each product after input (it is impossible to make DB with each product parameters from the begining).
I founbd that can add [Complementary attributes (lines)], then can choose product.
But this list of lines always for all Products.
Also the list of each product become very long. I have added only 3, but it will be much more.

Can be [Complementary attributes (lines)] also save and filter by each?

Who knows which .php forms ID for extra field propale?