Connection disrupted,

The Problem about this MySQL, Not only very slow but connection on the LAN or internet keeps on cutting. I tried to look for Possible options.

I believed if this Microsoft SQL is there it will be very good

I used dolibarr everyday, for all the ERP out there this is the best so Far, we for some reason on Flexibility and At the same time ease for Auditing Time.

But the Problem is with MySQL because of connection disruption due to the slowness. If we can connect this to Mircosoft SQL this will be a game changer.

Hello,

Difficult to answer, without knowing your current architecture and how dolibarr is installed.
What I can tell you is that even on a RaspberryPi3, Dolibar roxx !

1 Like

The System runs on the following:
Hardware:
Processor: Intel Xeon 2650
Ram: 16 gigabytes
HD: Solid State 120gm

Windows 2019

Now Does it has to do with the following:

I think you should maybe look at clearing your cookies, cache and also look into dolibarr sessions.

MySQL is surely not the problem en slowness. This database gives better performance than Microsoft SQL.
The message you gave on the screenshot let think the trouble is a network problem or a trouble on your client (antivirus or plugin on browser that break the network connection). It might also be your proxy.

It is not related to the page you gave for “External access” (this page is setup when Dolibarr try to access external services and not when you try to access dolibarr. It is not use in common usage)

1 Like