Create Invoice button from Proposal missing (no option to accept proposal as well)

Hi Champs,

It seems I am missing create invoice button whenever I want to convert a validated quote. There is also no option to accept/approve a validated quote as well. This is the same for the admin as well as standard users.

Specs
Version: 12.0.5

Hi Tiller,

If is this what you are looking for:

Just check this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkbncQwiWIw

You may like to check on the level of customizations done in your existing dolibarr version and upgrade to 13.0.2… Again… 14.0.0 release seem to round the corner.

If this fits your solution, kindly give a like and click on the “Solution” check box so that it will be useful to others who face similar issue and search for forum as well.

thanks,
yesbee

Thank you yesbee for your pointers,

Yes, I have followed the instructions down to the dot, but if you notice below, there is no “Set Accepted/Decline” button as well as an option to “Create Invoice”

I’ve updated to 13.0.2 but it broke my ODT templates and I had to revert back.
Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Tiller

Please check your rights in setup.

yesbee

Hi

Are you using Advanced permissions? Check if “close” propal permission is enabled .

Hello,
How did you downgrade your Dolibarr? Did you just Restore htdocs v12 or did you restore your database v12?
@+

Hello,

Same problem. No button Accepted/Refused
Version 13.0.3 - close propal permission is enabled

Available on version 12 and no problem before upgrade

Hi @eldy I have the same issue in 14.0.5.

The button does not show for other users. it shows for me(superadmin) but I cannot click on it since its greyed out and says I do not have permission.

Try this:
Disable and enable the module “Proposal”.
The recheck you have the permissions.

2 Likes

Thanks! this worked for me.