Creating invoice from multiple orders in Dolibar 13

I am trying to generate an invoice from multiple orders. After starting I end up with a blank screen and nothing happened. No invoice has been created.

I have updated yesterday to Dolibarr 13. Is this a bug or is something else going wrong?

Do you also have this problem with other documents? If so, it might be the same issue with company logo in png in 12.0.3.

Thank you for your reply.

There is no problem with other documents and the company logo is in jpg.

I did some further investigating and it looks like the number of orderlines is the problem. I have tried to generate an invoice from 2 orders and that works. From 3 and 4 orders also works but when I try to generate it from 5 orders I get the blank screen again and no invoice is generated.

The total order lines if i create an invoice from 4 orders is 224 order lines. If I add the 5th order the total number of order lines is 287. Is there a limit on this?

It used to work on the old version because I did generate an invoice in the same way and coombined several orders with a total order lines of 420.

If the situation is the same as 12.03 or 12.04 I should say it is a bug indeed. I have no solution. Maybe someone else.