Custom field not working on ODT document

Dolibarr 13.0.0

I have seen this topic Custom field in .odt file and other similar topics whose solutions does not work in my case.

I have also read the instructions at: Create an ODT document template - Dolibarr ERP CRM Wiki and I have created some other documents with this instructions, which seems to work find but this time I am stuck with this problem.

I am creating a simple template with an additional field called “anticipo” (partial payment in advance) which is showing and working pretty fine in the document’s head but not printing the proper data when generating the document, it prints the custom field code instead of the field’s value as this: {company_options_anticipo}.

The document has no items lines because of this is going to be a partial payment in advance receipt form which is going to be printed no matters what’s the invoice/proposal status.

I am sharing my form (Spanish MX form) if this is useful to evaluate the problem.

Alternatives are welcome. If is it there another module or plugin which does what I need I would appreciate a lot if you let me know.

Thanks in advance.

recibo-anticipo.zip (18.8 KB)

Just in case. I have uploaded the document and mentioned the {company_options_anticipo} custom field but I have also tried the {object_options_anticipo} with similar results.