Default warehouse on item receipts

Hello,

I would like to set a default warehouse for item receipts. As I have several (user) warehouses, but only one where I receive goods.
So when I receive an order, I would like to have the dropdown of warehouses preselect a warehouse for me.

What I have tried:

• I’ve been searching, but I couldn’t find a configuration parameter on the module, or global.
  • I also tried the default values setup in the config, but it doesn’t seem to work on dropdowns
  • I tried abusing a custom menu item to run a javascript, but dolibarr has that well secured :happy:
  • currently I just place “&entrepot_0_0=1&entrepot_0_1=1&entrepot_0_2=1…” after the url

I could probably hard code it into the source, or inject a javascript to do it. But I wonder if I’m missing a way to get this done?

Thanks for any imput, have a nice day!

Hello

Default warehouses per product were introduced in v8, but be warned, v8 doesn’t seem to be stable from what I know so maybe wait for 8.0.1.

1 Like

Dolibarr changelog seems to confirm this: https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/blob/develop/ChangeLog

However, for the life of me, I don’t seem to find where I set a default warehouse on a product.
I’m on Dolibarr 8.0.3, anyone can give me some pointers on how to use the new feature?

On the product card it should show, from what I remember.

Thanks, I can’t believe I missed that.

I see that if I didn’t manually set a default warehouse, it still shows a default warehouse on the product card. If I try to receive the product though, it doesn’t use the default warehouse.
If I edit the product, no default warehouse is selected even though the product does show one. So I edit it, I set the default warehouse and on the next edit a default warehouse is selected. I’ m yet to confirm the receive of the product actually wants to use the default warehouse at the point.

Thanks for confirming, I’ll keep an eye on the functionality and report it as a bug if required.