Developing a new module

Hello Dears,
I have a major issue to be discussed. Now i created a new module and after activating this new module a new tab in project details should be appear and inside of it i need to a new functionality related to my new module. Before, i did it by creating this new page in the Project module directory but i feel that it’s wrong. Do you have any better way to do it?

Hello,

You should create your own module and use the Tab System : Tabs system - Dolibarr ERP CRM Wiki

Thanks for your answer. I added this row in the mod file:

$this->tabs[] = array('data'=>'project:+tabname1:ModulePriceMatrixName:langs@pricematrix:$user->rights->pricematrix->read:/pricematrix/metrices_list.php?id=__ID__'); 

but unfortunately the tab didn’t appear in the project details tabs.

Hello,

And “$user->rights->pricematrix->read” is OK ? you have the permission ?

Now i noticed that the module’s permissions are not appearing the permissions page of the user so i can give him the permissions also and i try to import the module in another server it says that the import is done but when i go to modules page to activate it, i can’t find it

I knew why the module wasn’t there in the permissions page and the modules page and i solved it. the module id was the same to another module developed by me also so i changed it and it fixed but until now the project tabs it’s not there.

Found it thanks you! the rights were wrong it’s now working.

1 Like