Disable discount for specific products or services

Hi @all

Is there a way to deactivate a customers default discount which is set in the customers settings for specifc products or services? So e.g. we grant the discount on products, but not on services.

By now I have to manually write a offer and manually set the discount to 0 for these items.

Setting a minimum price equal to the regular price leads to an error when adding this project to an offer.
So this would at least be a workaround to avoid granting discount on these services…

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Best regards
Bastian

In both products and services, you can set both the “Selling Price” and the “Min. Selling Price” If you don’t want to discount the prices you charge for service, simply make the Minimum Selling Price match the Selling Price.

Hi and thanks for your reply.

Yes that’s what I did as a work around.

But when I set the Minimum price equal the regular price I can not add the product to my quotation because the customers discount is pre selected.

I only get a red flashing error that the minimum price for this product / service would be undercut.
I need to remove the discount manually and then add the product / service.

I’d call this a workaround but not an ideal solution :smiley:

Best regards
Bastian

Hello :slight_smile:

In fact what you want cannot be obtained without changing some parts of Dolibarr’s code
if you only want to cancel discount for services, I think that the only way is to change some part of code
and it will be necesary to make this change at every new version

Good continuation

Hi,

updating every single version sounds like a nightmare :fearful:
I think I’ll make a Feature Request on Github. Maybe someone else will find this feature useful to upvote it, so that it will be implemented in the (near) future.

Best regards
Bastian