Dispatching more quantity than Ordered Quantity.

Dears!
I have found a problem, after creating a supplier order, Order is not closed, so You are free to post quantity more than in order.
For example in a Supplier order quantity is 25 units.
you can dispatch more than 25 units to warehouse, which is not good.

Mudassar,
You can disable stock dispatch when total expected was already received by doing the following:
Go to:
Home -> Setup -> Other setup
In the name field copy the following: SUPPLIER_ORDER_DISABLE_STOCK_DISPATCH_WHEN_TOTAL_REACHED
In value field type: 1
Click on add button

1 Like

@ariffidaali is correct. There is the option.

Think of another example. If I am dispatching 27 units instead of 25. Maybe the extra two were free replacements (for a damage or part of a deal etc).

It is very good that Dolibarr (through settings) allows us to choose whether we should allow more than dispatched or stop at the limit.

2 Likes

@aljawaid :happy:

Dear Ali Jawad,
With due respect in case of replacement or rejection, there are specially movements are defined which makes sense towards the credibility of supplier, i.e ranking of supplier.
Good, favorite, Bad.etc.

@Alijawaid, @ariffidaal You are great! So Thanks for reply,
My 2nd Question,
is this possible that a Customer order or Supplier order is made by 1 user and released or validated by another user?
My 3rd Question Is there are permetion in user which can be assigned Edit,Create and Delete roles separately.

Mudassar,
2nd question: I don’t think it’s possible
3rd question: This is possible as each user can be granted for each module view, create or modify. When you click on users and groups then click on user please see user permissions.

hi,
Greetings, I have installed it new, and now I’m unable to see dispatching stock “TAB” in supplier order, any idea to find it?