DMS/ECM module file uplaod denied EVEN FOR ADMINISTRATOR

Updated from v11 to version V12 of dolibarr. Now in DMS/ECM module when I am trying to upload a file. I get an error -

“Access denied.
You try to access to a page, area or feature of a disabled module or without being in an authenticated session or that is not allowed to your user.”

Module is active. I am an Administrator with all permissions granted. Any posible fix ?Am I missing something ?

Dolibarr version 12.0.0

Mr. Rekagi, either your file did not match the specified file size or file format but there is a fixed if you have access to admin or on the server. Please find the picture below:

I hope this will find you helpful. Thank you.

Thank you for replay!

I wish it would be the problem. I tried to re upload the same file that I had with the same name and size of 18kb nothing worked. Changed the name - nothing worked. Turned the module on and off, Changed permissions, made new users - nothing. But Test upload in Setup -> Security is working fine. AND yes I do have acces to Admin and server. IF there is a fix from there please let me know.

The fix, is to upload the huge file on the server and click that button above, below is the Live Server Hosting the Dolibarr

I hope this can help solve your problem, and note that refreshing those file takes a bit of time to activate it.

Thank you and Thanks to Dolibarr Staff

Well thank you, isoscent, for assistance ! At least there is a workaround it will be OK for now. but still root of the problem is a mystery for me. It for sure is not file size or permission issue.
Yet again thank you for assistance and have a good day.
I hope this will be solved or some one will give a FIX for this without the WORK AROUND you showed.

Thank you!

Hola, hice las pruebas respectivas con cualquier archivo, y da el mismo error al subir en el grupo ARBOL MANUAL.
Para una solución practica y hasta que resuelvan, te paso esta parte del codigo que tienes que comentar y reemplazar

Archivo /ecm/index.php (version Dolibarr 12.0
linea 39
//$result = restrictedArea($user, ‘ecm’, 0);
y agregar esta nueva linea (para que controle el acceso)
if (!$user->rights->ecm->read) accessforbidden(’’, 0, 1);

Saludos

1 Like

You should find official fix here:

1 Like

Huge THANK YOU and even bigger APPRECIATION for the work and fast response!

thanks for the clarification, I will take into account

Perfect solution, thank you