DMS suggestions for insurance industry

Hey all,

Hope you’re all doing good amidst the Pandemic!

I’d like to know if anyone on this forum is using any DMS which you’d gladly suggest to others. A DMS that you think is very essential in handling sensitive customer documents, and maintaining records efficiently, which is always a challenge.

I work at an insurance company. My firm is looking forward to implementing a DMS as it has become a bit difficult to manage quotes, applications, contracts, policyholder agreements, claim forms, PIP forms and HCFA forms. We are considering for a long-term use and investment as dealing with customers and mounting paper can be a daunting task. So, we want the transition to be smooth too.

I have done a bit of research online and found a few document management systems. I’ve been taking the online reviews and testimonials into consideration, but these are not the only factors to consider if you’re thinking of long-term investment. For the time being, I am using Microsoft SharePoint for documentations, but I am thinking of getting a DMS suggested by one of my friends, to manage and track the contracts. So, I’d like to get some insights and suggestions on the brand and the other DMS tools based on your experiences. Also, let me know how Dolibarr worked out for you for the same. I’d like explore my options before moving forward.

Since we don’t have much time to waste, I’d love to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hi, did you found a solution? Dolibarr workout for you?