Dolibarr 16 - Cronjobs

Hello.

after i updated dolibarr to version 16, my cronjobs stopped working.
in version 15 it worked perfectly.
I didn’t change any settings, I just updated by replacing folders.

my dolibarr is on hostinger shared host

Let it go, I already found out.

I believe this is the problem with several people who have already complained here.

need to edit cron.run.jobs.php file

on line 62 I changed from “htdocs” to the real name of the folder my dolibarr was installed in, in my case “gerencia”
dolibarr

the sad thing is to realize that this is a stupid problem, that any “developer” could have helped, but it took a dumb Brazilian to figure it out.

this is the worst open source community i have ever seen in my life.

Hello,

Difficult to know the particularity of your installation.
Dolibarr is delivered with two folders, htdocs and script, and it is working like that.
It seems that you have moved script folder in another location, no problem, but then you need to document your changes, you can’t blame the community for it !

I think you doesn’t search the forum for the answer .
Why don’t you find SaaS commercial solutions and not do everything by yourself ?

I searched the forum, and found a lot of poor people who asked several questions and nobody bothered to answer. this is an open source forum and you suggested i pay to use something free??? I repeat what I said, you guys are the worst community I’ve ever seen in my life, it’s full of unanswered questions, but two smart guys showed up to cry rivers about my opinion. instead of coming here to talk to me, they should try to be less useless and answer the thousands of abandoned questions

Remember that we are volunteers making support on our free time.
Any help is welcome !

@fillipe.ritzel - I think the problem is in the upgrade process. The original cron script for v15 has the same code in the package.

// v15 cron_run_jobs.php
require_once $path."../../htdocs/master.inc.php";

@ksar - we are using the CLI script in the package, I concur I had the same problem after upgrading from v15 to v16. The cron jobs stopped working; so, I edited the script file same as @fillipe.ritzel for it to work again.