Dolibarr and CMS?

Hey all,

Hope you’re all doing good amidst the Pandemic.

I own a small business in my hometown. Recently, we updated our website quality and currently working on improving contract life cycle management. We are planning to purchase a contract management system with basic features which we can afford within our budget. I would love to hear from people, who have expertise in buying business software.

For the time being, we use SharePoint application for contract documentation process. Like all the other businesses, we are also affected by the pandemic, which is we are into updated our processes and software. We are looking for a less expensive software. We’ve been looking all over the internet for CMS software. We’ve been getting a lot of calls and demo newsletters. We have now narrowed it down to two: Pandadoc contract management system and Dock 365 contract management system. But we are still open to suggestions. Also, I’d like to know if Dolibarr would be help me with this, which is why I am here- to get your suggestions. I haven’t contacted the other two yet. I’d like to know your suggestion before jumping into anything.

We are not aware of both the brands yet got attracted to it because of the cost and features offered. So, your suggestions are really valuable for me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.

Thanks.

Hello SherriJC,
I haven’t used this particular module, but maybe you can install dolibarr on your website and test it?

Guess you need to look at what you are looking for (features) and compare. However, it’d be also usefull to look at what you might want to do in the future. Dolibarr has a lot of things inbuilt which you might want take advantage of at some day. Also it’s helpful for you to know, what other tools are you already using and what sort of information do you want them to handle and which not.
Greetings
David

Hey @davidb,

Thanks for the suggestion. Appreciate it!