Dolibarr for manufacturing laminated corrugated boxes industry?

Greetings! ,

Do you think that dolibar has enough implementation for a laminated corrugated boxes manufacturing company and / or how big the changes would have to be to adapt it and this is easily achieved?

Best Regards,
dolifaithbar

I am especially interested in the MRP part, is it complete yet?

Hi,

No it is not.

This will be improved on the V13 that should be out next month.

Since what I perceive is that this module is something new. I would like to know if it lacks features or functionality or is it ready only to configure, or if not, would we have to develop things on our own or wait for them to be developed by the community?

I understand that the MRP modules perform certain calculations automatically depending on the master production plan, inventory, and bill of materials, and with this information obtain the material requirement plan.

Best Regards
dolifaithbar

Is the MRP module complete?

Since what I perceive is that this module is something new. I would like to know if it lacks features or functionality or is it ready only to configure, or if not, would we have to develop things on our own or wait for them to be developed by the community?

Best Regards
dolifaithbar

So during the next month will the complete basic functionality of the MRP be covered?

Thanks for your active responses, greetings.
dolifaithbar

Hello, from what I see it is still incomplete in V13.0.1. Most of the functionality is ready but it still lacks the generate .odt or .pdf file from an existing MO. This would be really helpful because we already have here all the centralized data in order to print directly a manufacturing order for production.

I am also waiting for updates.

I print around 10-30k boxes every few months and the prices are very reasonable, but it all depends on what type of paper you want, quantity, as well as what printing.
As well as usage, and how much weight you want to put in or stack
Also, the prices between 3k 5k and 10k are different, for you, it might not be significant based on your operation

I face the same issue. I dont think there is any way Dolibarr can calculate the raw material required. I was hoping this issue will be addressed in ver 15. I upgraded today and still cannot find a way to calculate required material.
Regards
Ahmed