Dolibarr installation error

Hello,
I’m trying to install dolibarr. But I am getting the following error. In the example installation video on Youtube, a name and password can be given for the superadmin. I choose the setup database option, but the name and password setting field for superadmin is not clicked.

**Fatal error** : Uncaught mysqli_sql_exception: Access denied for user 'saklanmazozgur'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\xampp\htdocs\dolibarr\htdocs\core\db\mysqli.class.php:218
Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\dolibarr\htdocs\core\db\mysqli.class.php(218): mysqli->__construct('localhost', 'saklanmazozgur', '', '', '3306') 
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\dolibarr\htdocs\core\db\mysqli.class.php(93): DoliDBMysqli->connect('localhost', 'saklanmazozgur', '', '', '3306') 
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\dolibarr\htdocs\core\lib\functions.lib.php(87): DoliDBMysqli->__construct('mysqli', 'localhost', 'saklanmazozgur', '', 'dolibarr', '3306') 
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\dolibarr\htdocs\install\step1.php(266): getDoliDBInstance('mysqli', 'localhost', 'saklanmazozgur', '', 'dolibarr', '3306') 
#4 {main} thrown in **C:\xampp\htdocs\dolibarr\htdocs\core\db\mysqli.class.php** on line **218**

What could the problem be caused by?

I would be glad if you help.

Hello,

Most probably you are using PHP V8.

1 Like

Thank you,

Yes, basically the problem is PHP V8. When I installed V7.4 the problems went away.

1 Like