Dolibarr Installation in AWS EC2

I installed Dolibarr V18.0.2 in AWS EC2 using Bitnami provided AMI (Dolibarr Public AMIs). I have successfully run it. But it asks login username and password. But I didn’t provide any username or password in the installation process. How to fix this issue?

Hello,

No idea, ask Bitnami

To address the issue of Dolibarr asking for a username and password when you didn’t provide any during the installation process on AWS EC2 using the Bitnami provided AMI, you can follow these steps. First, connect to your EC2 instance via SSH using an SSH client like PuTTY for Windows or Terminal for macOS/Linux. Once connected, locate the credentials file that Bitnami applications typically create during the installation. This file is usually found at /home/bitnami/bitnami_credentials. You can view its contents by running the command cat /home/bitnami/bitnami_credentials. This file should contain the initial username and password for Dolibarr. Use these credentials to log in to the Dolibarr web interface. If the credentials file is not present or you are unable to log in, you can reset the admin password. Navigate to the Dolibarr installation directory, typically located at /opt/bitnami/dolibarr/, and then change to the htdocs directory using cd /opt/bitnami/dolibarr/htdocs. Run the password reset script by executing sudo php scripts/resetpassword.php and follow the prompts to set a new admin password. Use the newly set password to log in to Dolibarr. If these steps do not resolve the issue, you may refer to the Bitnami Dolibarr documentation or the Dolibarr community forums for additional support.