Dolibarr partner somewhere?

Hello,

We are using Dolibarr for several years now, and came to a point of changing our CRM…
For the moment we have our database hosted on one.com and we are self maintaining it…
We are looking for a good solution, better than Dolibarr. (ticketting, webshop, detailed customer file, responsive, accounting…)
Difficult to find a complete solution… so maybe we have to search for a Dolibarr partner who can help us if we have some functionality questions, or some adaptions to make.
Somebody interested?

Sounds like you’re a travel agency?

With ticketting I mean the helpdesk module…
No travel agency. You can see (in dutch) what we are doing on www.tills.be

We are selling (Mostly) and supporting POS systems.

Noted, thanks. My firm is building a Travel Agency around Dolibarr, and we have developers, but probably too different a space for now. I will say that finding experienced developers is tough, so we trained our own. You may wind up needing to do the same. Best regards, Terrie

1 Like

Hi @Tills,
Why not make a direct inquiry to some of the official partners https://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/List_of_Dolibarr_partners_and_providers?

You have one in your country as well.

Hi Tills,

I am a dolibarr developer and would be happy to discuss customising dolibarr with you.

If you would like to contact me you can message me on here or contact matt@pstructures.com.

Kind regards,

Matt

1 Like

Hi,
You can contact me. I manage several Dolibarr systems for my customers including needed customization.
I live in the Netherlands.
Info@fbosman.nl

1 Like

Will not be necessary anymore (for the moment).
Decided to move to ODOO.
Think it will be a better standard match…

Hello Tills,
how was your experience?
When I looked at Odoo the last time, I was a bit intimidated by the demands on the hosting.
Did you manage to move all your content to Odoo?

1 Like

Still not started.
Is planned for the coming weeks.
A lockdown could help…

Pierre Merckx
Tills Solutions

+32 474 769654
pierre.merckx@tills.be
www.tills.be

| davidb
October 15 |

• | - |

Hello Tills,
how was your experience?
When I looked at Odoo the last time, I was a bit intimidated by the demands on the hosting.
Did you manage to move all your content to Odoo?

1 Like

Hi Terrie,

Can you help in expert support and training for our php dev (max 1 or 2…)

thanks
yesbee

Yesbee: You can contact me by email at terrie at lincmedia.co.jp. Best regards, Terrie

Hello, I have installed, configured and customized dolibarr. I take Dolibarr integration with other systems. Module development and UI improvements. I am a developer of customizeforms, customizeinterface, categorizeall and pixbrasil modules at dolistore.
I’m from Brazil, my name is Paulo Oliveira - paulorcdo@gmail.com