Dolibarr persistente folder on web server (Apache HTTPD Server)

Hello!
I would like to check if someone knows where Dolibarr saves the attached documents or logotypes for each customer.
Does it save on the local Apache web server dollibar root document? If yes, which specific folder?

Thanks in advance!

Hello Everyone!

I have performed some tests in my environment and I realized that my Dolibarr document root is “/srv/dolibarr/”, so, when I saved one logotype for customer, it was saved at the folder “/srv/dolibarr/documents/societe/1/logos/”.

If I attach any document on one customer for example, it was saved at “/srv/dolibarr/documents/societe/1/” folder.

So, my doubt is, can I mount a NFS folder and replace the “/srv/dolibarr/documents/” for one symbolic link called “documents” pointing to this NFS folder to keep persistence of the logotypes, documents and other files uploaded on Dolibarr?

Thanks!

Hello,

I think it’s possible, just have to change the document folder path on conf/conf.php

Hi

Yes , i tried this way before .
But for my testing , it will cause dolibarr response slowly .
I still not found the way to fix this .

Hello!

I have mounted a NFS folder on my Linux server using fstab and replaced the “/srv/dolibarr/documents/” for one symbolic link called “documents” pointing to this NFS folder to keep persistence of the logotypes, documents and other files with success! So, the way could be this.

:wink: