Dolibarr SMTP/SMTPS socket library setup

Hi evryone,

I need help to configure my Dolibarr 10.06 hosted on Debian Linux 9 (HVM) hosted with bitnami.
My smtp email via office365, i complete all possible settings for the email setup using SMTP/SMTPS socket library setup, when i test server connectivity " Server is available at address smtp.office365.com on port 587" its pass, sending email is fail.

Any help regarding this issue please.

Some email provider (like Yahoo) does not allow you to send an email from another server than the Yahoo server if the email address used as a sender is a Yahoo email (for example myemail@yahoo.com, myemail@yahoo.fr, …). If you sue the PHPmail method, it means you will use the server of your application to send emails, so some recipients (the one compatible with DMARC protocol), will ask Yahoo if they can accept your email and Yahoo will respond “no” because the server is not a Yahoo server, and some of your Emails may not be received.
If like Yahoo, your Email provider has this restriction, you must set this setup to choose the other method “SMTP/SMTPS socket library” and enter here the SMTP server and credentials provided by your Email provider.

Hi Allanyousef,

Did you manage to get this working, I have the same problem. Only php works but all other options I get error 10, request timed out?

Hi

Are the settings as below ?