[Dolibarr v14] Security token is expired

Dear all,

I used sucessfully dolibarr version 12 to 14. This morning I tried to log in into my account (v14) → “Security token is expired”. I made no updates, no changes, nothing - Logged out yesterday.

On my laptop I have a bookmark pointing to the products list. When I click that, I come to the login page after entering my credentials the actual product list is shown … but clicking on a product or any other Dolibarr link results in an immediate log out?

I can NOT follow any of the workarounds … since I can not deactivate any module (BTW I do NOT have any external modules). When clicking on any of the links “bang” I am back on the login screen.

Is there a possibility or workaround? This is a severe issue since I can not access any of my business data!!!

Is there a possibility to manually disable the modules through the config files?

I am currently a little panicky …

Thanks.

Chris.

you can find more info on this topic on Github

If you dont have access anymore to your system you can use phpmyadmin to make the changes direct on the database

Ok, I resolved the problem. Actually it was not a problem with Dolibarr but with a unsupervised php Update … the session directory was changed to session/default

That caused a major F*ck up.

Thanks for your help!!!

1 Like

Hi can I know how did you resolve it?

Have you try to Purge the log?

You can try?