Dolibarrstore.com

Does anyone have experience with modules from this website?
www.dolibarrstore.com

Hello,

They are not really trustful company.
The dolibarr association are arguing with them, because they do not respect the Dolibarr naming rules : Rules to use the brand name "Dolibarr" - Dolibarr ERP CRM Wiki

And for exemple the “Révolution Pro” theme contains a tracker that transfers the link to your Dolibarr and the main email address of your company on US servers that host the domain dolibarrstore . com

(see in French : Et ben carrément - Annonces & actualités - Forum Dolibarr france)

1 Like

@ksar
Thanks for that. Too bad they don’t play nice. I saw a module I was interested in.

Don’t you find the same on official platform www.dolistore.com ?

@eldy

I am looking for an electronic signature module for ODTs that is known to work with Dolibarr 14 and possible beyond. I saw DoliSign and was going to reach out with module developers to see if it would satisfy signing ODTs as well. So I then visited dolistore.com to see if it was there, but it wasn’t. That’s what raised my question: who is dolibarrstore?

The module I might/might not be interested in is DoliSign signing a document electronically

You should find module DolEsign on www.dolistore.com: DoliEsign Signature Ă©lectronique
The other site you mention dolibarrstore is a non approved web site that violates the rules defined for Dolibarr trademark.