Doliwoo? for woocomerce

ok
It worked, but now how do I check the data?

What data would you like to check? Products that are not in Woo but are in Doli will appear in your Woo and vice versa. Go to products tab in Woo or Doli to check the updated products. I think you should also have a note in you Agenda (in Dolibarr) what products have been modified.

It’s all set up. Doliwoo recognized Dolibarr, the URL is ok, but without the “s” in http://

I inserted 2 products in each, in the woocommerce and others in the different dolibarr, to see if they did integration, but nothing happened.

Obs. I set the delay to “every hour”.

I think it may be the version of woocommerce and / or dolibarr. Unfortunately it does not work until now.

Hello All,

I have not tried to install Dolliwoo yet, but first some thoughts…?

I am using WooCommerce Version 3.1.2 and Dolibarr 6.0.1

I would like to do most of my work in doli, (price, quantity, image, description, etc) and have in sync with woo.

So before I start install/config does anyone here see any problems with these versions?
When upgrades is made to Woo or Doli does it break the integration?

Please let me know,

Everything was fine on my last tests (2-3 days ago) in Doli version 6.0.2 apart from importing the pictures. All products, description, prices, stock level but the product pictures didn’t import to woo for some reason and I don’t know why. I think you may find helpful using the hidden option FCKEDITOR_ENABLE_DETAILS_FULL it allows you to paste HTML code with externally hosted pictures in Dolibarr product description

1 Like

I need some help here,

Is there any folders in build or htdocs that are to be put in the wordpress plugin folder etc.?

Doli is in a sub domain, and wp is in another. I can not seem to find the config file to set a path?

Please let me know,
Thanks

What web service API is the correct to enable? SOAP or REST?

I tried both, but SOAP is the one the module say to use…

1 Like

Could I get the author or someone who understands how to setup this module to help me get this working?

alvin this helped me a year ago, hope it will help you too

1 Like

I have over 20 categories in the doli database now and some that match in wooCom. Will the system match categories or should I just start fresh with a blank woocomerce?

I guess the folder is in htdocs? there are 7 folders in htdocs, do I put all 7 of these folders in plugins of just the ecommerceng folder?

What about here Module Woocommerce EN - Dolibarr ERP CRM Wiki where it says The Woocommerce module has to be installed on your Dolibarr instance (rep. htdocs/custom) to work properly. To access Woocommerce, Dolibarr uses by default: the Woocommerce’s WebServices (REST API v2). I seem to have (ECommerce synchronization management dashboard) anyway.

I am just missing something here?

Firstly do a back up of both system especially that doliwoo is no longer developed and it was always in “beta” version.

You need to define the category which you want to synchronise (all the sub-categories in this category will be synchronised) if your main category is called “all products” then check its ID number and and add it to a plugin setup. You don’t need to edit a config file anymore because you will have all this options in the settings of DoliWoo.

That needs to be done in WP in the same way as you install all the other plugins in WP so you upload the ZIP file in your WP back office.

DoliWoo and ecommerceng are 2 different things and they work differently. DoliWoo got to be installed in WP but ecommerceng got to be installed in Dolibarr and you don’t need them both you use one or another it is up to you as only you know what you want to archive. If you don’t then set up your goal first. It will let you to decide which option you should choose.
I don’t know how the DSI doing with the development of ecommerceng. I do not follow their work for some time as I’ve switched to PrestaShop. Good luck

Can I use it for my wordpress site?

I’m trying to use the SDK, but I cannot comunicate with zendesk.

I’m trying to use the SDK, but I cannot comunicate with zendesk.
Oh no

Hello,
I have got problem with Doliwoo for wordpress and dolibarr integration, my product are imported to woocommerce form Dolibarr but orders are not imported to dolibarr from woocommerce . is there any configuration needed to import orders from woocommerce to dolibarr.

Would be very helpful if this connector was updated regularly. (Too bad I’m not a programmer!) Also, it should work with Woocommerce installed in a multi-site Wordpress environment.

Any current WooCommerce plugins for Dolibarr that exist or this not an option currently?
So hard to find a Woocommerce <> Dolibarr solution,
where WooCommerce is so popular support enormous amount of extensions and payment gateways and only worthy ERP being Dolibarr.

What am I missing or what is Dolibarr not seeing? :wink:

Hi,

The only solution that I know is Splash : https://www.splashsync.com/en

1 Like

Hi mPush,

I might be interested in developing something for woocommerce and dolibarr.

I have clients that use both. If you would be interested in doing some testing I would be happy to have a look.

Matt