Edit What's Displayed On Page

I am trying to remove some things from the ticket screen (the page the user sees in their browser, on screen) such as the third party options, and possibly edit the wording for some of the attributes. Is this possible? Please advise! I don’t necessarily want to remove these options from the code, I just want to hide them so they’re not visible to the users.
The screenshot shows which areas I’d like to hide.

I think you need some adjustments in the code for this. Can be done in /ticket/card.php!
If so, please contact me for development support.

What is the full directory for the card.php file, from the main dolibarr file? I can never find the correct file to make changes.

If I inspect element on a browser, I can see what I need to edit, but I cannot find that file with the table containing the on-screen elements. Please help!

Hi dcsadmin,

\htdocs\ticket\card.php

But keep in mind, subfiles of the ticket systeem are involved. So it can also be in there. With some debugging time it can be found.

Hi,

May be this module could work : https://www.dolistore.com/en/modules/469-myField---personalization-of-fields-and-of-their-access.html

Thank you so much for sharing this helpful link. Though I don’t know much about it. But I would like to learn more. LOL!