Email Setup Issues

I am trying to set up the email functionality with my Dolibarr install. I have tried following the setup with the dolibarr wiki email setup page, but I cannot get it to work. I’ve had the Gmail working once in the past, but it inexplicably stopped working. I have everything set up as it says in the guide for gmail, but I keep getting these errors:
Server is not available at address smtp.gmail.com on port 465 - Error 10060 - A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
Server is not available at address smtp.gmail.com on port 465 - Error 10061 - No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

I am open to making an email on any free service, I just am losing my mind trying to get this to work. Please advise. I just did a fresh install of Dolibarr version 12.0.3

Hi,

Have a look there : https://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php?title=Setup_EMails#Gmail_.28with_login.2Fpass.29

Hi, thank you for your response. As I said, I have everything set up as it is in this link, and am getting the errors listed above.

Hi guy!
Have you secured your website with SSL yet (running with Https addressed)? If not please do first. Google server only accept the request with secured information like ssl or TLS. Hope this helps. Thank you.

Can you post the full configuration you are using ?

Here is my setup. It was working for like, 2 days, and now I am getting this error again.

As for SSL, this is hosted locally, and at work, it is also hosted locally. Not web hosted, so I cannot make it ssl.

Hi,

Had some issues myself in the past with email setup. Are you hosted at a provider?
Most likely default smtp ports are blocked. There are workarounds possible if this is the case.