Error 23505 Mass import Update fails

Hi all. I run Dolibarr version 14.0.5.
I am able to Mass-import products and to mass import supplier prices. But I am not able to update these informations. If I select one (ore more) of the given options for selecting the column for update, it makes no difference:

FEHLER: 23505: doppelter Schlüsselwert verletzt Unique-Constraint »uk_product_fournisseur_price_ref« DETAIL: Schlüssel »(ref_fourn, fk_soc, quantity, entity)=(DETSERV-1, 21084, 1, 1)« existiert bereits. SCHEMA NAME: public TABLE NAME: llx_product_fournisseur_price CONSTRAINT NAME: uk_product_fournisseur_price_ref LOCATION: _bt_check_unique, nbtinsert.c:534

Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance
Jazz

Hey :slight_smile:

I think that the only way you can use import functions, it is when related indexes are non existent
in fact, you want to update prices, but with these functions you can only insert new prices
what you need to do before

Have a look at the table’s structure using phpmyadmin for example
you can check indexes for llx_product_fournisseur_price…

I made this several times for users who wanted to migrate to Dolibarr and the best way is to construct a sql script for this

Good continuation

Hi,
thank you for this very fast answer.
I did now the update of prices direct via SQL, so a workaround is possible. But I wonder why the key for update (in my case [sorry for the german interface] “Produkt oder Leistung”) is just ignored.