ERROR – Invoice from multiple orders

Hello, I have updated Dolibarr to v. 16.0.4, I think there is a bug in the generation of an invoice starting from multiple orders (“ORDERS TO BE INVOICED” button in the “CUSTOMER” section of the database).
The error appears following the path below:

1. customer “X” > 2. “ORDERS TO BE INVOICED” button > 3. selection of the COs to be invoiced (“CONFIRM” button at the top) > 4. Create an invoice for master data = Yes; Invoices validated = Yes > 5. ERROR [ Unknown column “total” in “field list” ]
    If in point 4. you choose:
    Create an invoice for master data = Yes; Validated invoices = No
    The invoice is created and only the “Sectional” error appears, even if the customer has the correct sectional settings.
    The serious error that does not generate the invoice would seem to be linked to the modification of the name of the field “llx_facture.total” in DB Dolibarr, which has become “llx_facture.total_ht”; I’m afraid there is a bug in the code due to this change in the DB because I had the same problem in the scripts I created to directly extract the invoice data from the DB (I had to change the field name from “total” to "total_ht ” in my scripts).
    Thanks in advance for your reply.
    Alberto

I did a test with 16.0.5 and i have no error.
The field total was renamed into total_ht into database. But dolibarr code has also been modified. May be you are using a external module not updated for 16.0 ?

Thank you very much,
probably it’s the Italian electronic invoicing module.