Error when trying edit absolute discount

Got this error when trying to adjust absolute discount, am not impressed with version 13.0 so far may downgrade if more issues persist.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ’ ‘’, 410, 0, 410, null, null)’ at line 1 - sql=INSERT INTO llx_societe_remise_except (entity, datec, fk_soc, discount_type, fk_user, description, amount_ht, amount_tva, amount_ttc, tva_tx, vat_src_code, multicurrency_amount_ht, multicurrency_amount_tva, multicurrency_amount_ttc, fk_facture_source, fk_invoice_supplier_source) VALUES (1, ‘2021-02-06 13:02:45’, 9, 0, 2, ‘adjustment’, 410, 0, 410, , ‘’, 410, 0, 410, null, null)

further sql errors please help ?

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘AND (fk_facture_line IS NULL AND fk_facture IS NULL) AND (fk_invoice_supplier_li’ at line 1

I too receive a similar error when trying to enter an absolute discount in 12.0.4. I didn’t dig into it, I just used a credit memo instead.

1 Like