Error while creating invoice v15.0 & v15.01

After updating to version 15.0, when I try to create an invoice from a template I get a white page with the following text:

Warning: DateTime::setTimestamp() expects parameter 1 to be int, string given in /dolibarr/htdocs/core/lib/date.lib.php on line 162

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /dolibarr/htdocs/core/lib/date.lib.php:162) in /dolibarr/htdocs/compta/facture/card.php on line 1982

I tried to update to version 15.01 to try to fix the problem, but it keeps showing the same error. It’s a production server and is not working at the moment FACEPALM

Could anyone give some advice? Thank you!

Hello,

Most probably, you are using PHP V8 ?

Hello! Thanks for answering

Actually, I’m using 7.4.28 in apache2 with mariaDB 5.7.36. It was working perfect with dolibarr versions 13 & 14. Creating an invoice directly works ok. It only happens when creating the invoice from a template…after cheking the financial module I’ve seen that it creates a provisional invoice and it can be modified and validated, but the error always shows.

I’ve clear cache, both in Firefox and Chrome, and tested in Linux as well as Windows…just in case