Extrafield values aren't shown in generated ODT file

Hello everyone,

I recently upgraded to V16 and noticed that none of the extra fields is displayed in the generated ODT file. The template was working fine in V15 but not in V16. I’ve tried {OPTIONS_XXX} and {EXTRAFIELD_XXX} instead of {OBJECT_OPTIONS_XXX}, but they didn’t work.

Just wonder if anyone else has this problem?

Thank you!

1 Like

I also tried to add a new extrafield and create a brand new ODT template, but nothing worked. I’m quite stuck here and really looking for other ideas to try.

Could someone who also uses ODT templates in V16 confirm if the template is working for you?

Thank you!

Hello

If not done, Try to update with 13.0.1 version

Godd continuation

Hello pcbleu,

Thank you for your reply.

I upgraded from V15 to V16 and started seeing this problem. The ODT template was working fine in V15.

So I deleted the database and current installation of dolibarr, and did a fresh install of version 16. Created some test data and a simply ODT template. And sure enough, I’m seeing the same issue (object_options_XXX not displayed in the ODT file). I believe it’s bug, but just wonder if someone can confirm if they are seeing the same thing?

BTW, how do I report a bug?

Thank you!

Same here!
After upgrade from 15.0.3 to 16.0.1 extrafields are not available on .odt :frowning:

Thank you Munchilu for confirming!

I followed the workaround here Problem with extrafields in odt · Issue #22312 · Dolibarr/dolibarr · GitHub and everything is working now.

1 Like

Could you please be so kind to upload somewhere in the cloud an edited version and to send me a link? Since I’m not a programmer/developer I’m having problems with syntax and the installation goes broken after my edit.

Thank you!

Sorry about the delay!

I use a Mac so the directory path may be different from yours, but the file is $DOCUMENTROOT/htdocs/core/class/commondocgenerator.class.php. Once you find the file, do the following

1. comment out line 902 and copy line 900 to 902.
  2. comment out line 957 and copy line 955 to 957.

And that’s it!