Feedback about Factory modul

Hello, I am looking for a manufacturing module to deal with multi level assembly and variation (2 finishes, 4 colors, different size…) as well as raw product (not material but product), semi finish product in state A, semi finish product in state B, finish product and finish assembly product.The number of part is bellow 25, but with all the finishes, variations, compositions, it crank up quickly.
I would like to get your feedback about the Factory modul as the freefactory version is buggy It’s difficult to find out if it is a good modul or not for my need.
Thanks

There is an MRP module now since v11

I’m just a basic user, but it seems that core MPR modul on V11 can’t deal several variation, like different finishes, colors, size.
I tried to deal with it but once I create the variation, the initial product, raw one, is not accessible anymore, witch doesn’t make sens because all variation came from the raw product.
For exemple a raw wheel need to be in stock with MOQ to create such raw product
Then such raw product will be in semi finish stock with 2 type of finish (mirror or brushed) with MOQ per finish
Then from the semi product stock, we applied the colors with MOQ restriction per colors
It is a very typical manufacturing process but either I don’t understand how it is working or there is a bug. Thanks

Hi,

Factory is not yet compatible with V11.