Filter not working in Commerce after upgrade to 12.0.4

I have just updated to 12.0.4, on web hosting.
Facing problems as below.
In commerce section, commercial proposal, sales order, purchase order etc, it does not get filtered after I click, draft, open, signed or anything. It just keep showing whole list.

Anyone has faced similar problem? Any solution to this?

Up.
Any one can help in this?

Can you change browser maybe.

Hi.
@Dolisupport.nl, tried another browser, but still no success.
Any other solution?

I tried in version 12.0.3 and 12.0.4. works all fine. Did you start with a clean database or an old version?

It was upgraded from V11 to V12.0.4 on hosted server through SOFTACLAUSE.

If you have the possiblity to do a clean install, you can see if the issue is in the installation environment for 12.0.4. If it works on a clean install base, it has something to do with the data I think. You have to debug the error I am afraid by trial and error.

Hi. I upgraded to V13.
But still same. I will see the clean install as well as u suggested.
I was just looking in the public_html directory about errors.
I found following errors in various folder.

[04-Feb-2021 11:25:16 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/desigdxz/public_html/---------.com/dolibarr/core/tpl/extrafields_list_array_fields.tpl.php:3) in /home/desigdxz/public_html/----------.com/dolibarr/main.inc.php on line 1202
[04-Feb-2021 11:25:16 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/desigdxz/public_html/-------.com/dolibarr/core/tpl/extrafields_list_array_fields.tpl.php:3) in /home/desigdxz/public_html/-----------.com/dolibarr/main.inc.php on line 1206
[04-Feb-2021 11:25:16 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/desigdxz/public_html/----------.com/dolibarr/core/tpl/extrafields_list_array_fields.tpl.php:3) in /home/desigdxz/public_html/----------.com/dolibarr/main.inc.php on line 1207.

1 Like

Good day

Please will you add a 0 in the filter. I found it works for me and the results show up.